Buy/Sell a Property

Needed Paperwork

In order to complete a sale of property in Swissvale either you or the buying/selling agent must complete an Occupancy Permit Application, a Dye Test Certification (completed by an Allegheny County certified plumber) and a Lien Letter request. All three applications can be found on the Forms & Permits page