Forms & Permits

Contact Forms

Send your comments/questions through our Borough Contact Form.

Submit a Code Complaint with our Code Violation Complaint Form.

Confidentially send a tip to the Police Department using our Police Tip Form

Vacant Property Recovery Program

The Allegheny County Vacant Property Recovery Program (VPRP) acquires vacant, blighted properties and conveys them to applicants who have developed both: 

  • A concrete reuse plan 
  • Demonstrated the capacity to implement it

Applicants may include individuals, municipalities, community groups, local businesses, and private and nonprofit developers. The application is linked below. For more information visit the Allegheny County website.


This guide is published by the American wood council and is a useful reference for proper construction of new residential decks. 

Right to Know Information

Zoning Map