Borough Garbage Fee
- Mailing Date: 1st Week of February
- Due Date: In full By April 30
Borough Real Estate Tax
- Mailing Date: 1st Week of May
- Due Date: At discount by June 30, deadline is August 31
School Real Estate Tax
- Mailing Date: 1st Week of July
- Due Date: At discount by August 31, deadline is October 31
Reasons to Contact the Tax Office
- If you do not receive a statement
- If you have changed your mailing address
- Any general questions regarding your real estate taxes
Office Processes & Guidelines
The Borough tax collector does not set property assessment value, tax millage or collection due dates. The assessed market value is set by Allegheny County Office of Property Assessment. Any questions can be directed to them by calling Allegheny County Office of Property Assessment.
The tax collector's office cannot add, delete or change the name that appears on a tax bill. To do this, by law, you must record a new deed at the Department of Real Estate. Contact the Department of Real Estate at 412-350-4100 for more information.
Please note that every effort is made to mail a tax statement to the current property owner of record obtained from Allegheny County, but by law, it is the responsibility of the owner to obtain and pay all taxes on time. The tax collector does not have the authority to waive penalty charges that are applied after due date.
If you have recently sold, purchased, or transferred any property, have changed your tax bill mailing address or if you are an owner and feel you are missing or have received by mistake any of the above statements, please contact the tax office.
Borough Delinquent Tax Service
Keystone Collections Group
Call Keystone Collections Group at the dedicated line for taxpayer inquiries.
- Connect Direct: Keystone's Taxpayer Helpline will connect you directly to a professional Taxpayer Service Representative, reducing wait times to bring you the fastest and most reliable answers to your local tax questions.
- Online 24/7: You can also send online inquiries on the Keystone Collects website.
- E-file: The easy, fast and secure way to file your tax return on the Keystone Collects website.
- Taxpayer Helpline Flyer (PDF)
Keystone Collections Group is a tax collector, not a tax preparer, and is not permitted to offer tax advice.